PARTNER NETWORK MANAGER
What are we looking for ?
We are looking for a proactive Partner Network Manager (M/F) to support our international growth. As Partner Network Manager, you will be required to grow the fielddrive Certified Partner Network (CPN) by supporting existing partners, identify and recruit new potential partners, implement comprehensive onboarding plans, and drive profitable business across regional markets via the CPN.
Who are we ?
fielddrive provides on-site technical solutions for the meetings and events industry. The fielddrive platform links directly to online registration platforms and allows organizers to take advantage of live badging, onsite registration, session scanning and even fully automated audience presence detection and engagement. fielddrive has developed its own registration kiosks and software to handle onsite live-badging at events, producing over 250 badges an hour per registration desk, in full colour, dual-sided, with totally customizable templates, and tailored to specifics of each attendee. fielddrive was awarded best attendee management system in 2016, and continues to innovate with the deployment of face-recognition check-in at Events. In order to scale and address worlwide market opportunities, fielddrive has created its CPN (Certified Partners Network) allowing regional event service companies to leverage fielddrive's platform and products to become prime badging suppliers in their market.
What are your main areas of responsibility ?
• Develop a compelling business case for potential partners to join fielddrive's Certified Partner Network (CPN)
• Identify and qualify potential event service companies in key regional markets
• Conduct review of business potential and market alignment with possible partners
• Initiate, manage, and close all contractual arrangements with the support of fielddrive's management
• Implement comprehensive onboarding programme for new CPN members
• Schedule quarterly business reviews with CPN members, covering Sales, Marketing and Operational matters
• Assist regional partners with sizeable and cross-regional business opportunities as appropriate
• Monitor local partner's event supplier landscape to gather intelligence on competitors, partners, and other solutions
• Develop and share best practices amongst CPN members
Which competences/skills will you require to be successful ?
• Proactive, client-oriented and commercial attitude
• Professional and results focused
• Excellent time-management skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong English verbal (phone & web-conference conversations) and written communication skills
• Ability to work with little supervision, confident, motivated and a self-starter
• Critical thinking and creative problem-solving
• Comfortable with technology, understanding of the Events industry essential
• Min. 5 years of experience in Sales, proficient with all Office Suite applications, and familiar with CRM tools
What can we offer ?
• A permanent contract with an attractive salary package
• The opportunity to grow in a young and dynamic team
• The scope to make a substantial contribution to fielddrive's growing worldwide footprint
• An exciting and diversified job in a creative work environment
• To be involved with innovative technology in the events industry
• Willebroek (Brussels North) in Belgium, or London
• Send your CV and motivational letter to Denis Pilet – email@example.com or Pascal Lagadec – firstname.lastname@example.org
fielddrive – Mechelsesteenweg 303 – B-2830 Willebroek (Brussels North) – Belgium www.fielddrive.eu