What are we looking for ?
We are looking for a customer support guru (M/F) to join our small and fast growing event team. If you’re looking for a high-energy work environment full of new opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. Join our team and help us in supporting our global expansion.
Who are we ?
fielddrive is a global onsite service provider for the conference, meetin and event industry. We operate in over 30 countries and have supported over 3.500 events. We help meeting planners with onsite services for meetings, tradeshows and congresses. fielddrive was awarded in 2016 best attendee management solution.
What are your main responsibilities ?
- You answer all technical and software related customer requests.
- you keep manuals and FAQ up to date
- You work in a 24/7 global support team.
- You provide hand's on assistance for live events in the field.
- You provide assistance in the warehouse, in the field and remote.
Which competences/skills will you require to be successful ?
- Customer oriented
- Technical background and good knowledge of ICT
- Detailed follow up skills
- Superior time management and multi-tasking
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving
- Hands on mentality
- Familiar with customer support software.
Which qualifications will benefit to your success ?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar work environment
- Very strong in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of ICT basics and new event technologies
- Experienced in Zendesk or similar.
Send your CV and motivational letter to Denis Pilet – firstname.lastname@example.org
fielddrive – Mechelsesteenweg 303 – B-2830 Willebroek (Brussels North) – www.fielddrive.live