What are we looking for ?
We are looking for a logistics manager (M/F) to join our small and fast growing event team. If you’re looking for a high-energy work environment full of new opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. Join our team and help us in supporting our global expansion.
Who are we ?
fielddrive is a global onsite service provider for the conference, meetin and event industry. We operate in over 30 countries and have supported over 3.500 events. We help meeting planners with onsite services for meetings, tradeshows and congresses. fielddrive was awarded in 2016 best attendee management solution.
What are your main responsibilities ?
- You keep a real time overview of the locations and inventory of the hardware.
- You are in charge of the capacity planning of the equipment (needs <> availability)
- You are responsible for the quality check at the return of the equipment
- You manage to do small repairs on equipment
- You keep a tight inventory of consumables and reorder them in time
- You plan the building new hardware equipment
- You prepare the equipment according to the account manager’s briefing (soft- & hardware)
- You book the required transportation/shipments.
Which competences/skills will you require to be successful ?
- Very secure & precise
- Keep order on a day-2-day basis - inventory management is a daily focus
- Strong skills in project & planning management
- Detailed follow up skills
- Superior time management and multi-tasking
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving
- Lean manufacturing attitude
- Hands on mentality
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and cloud applications
Which qualifications will benefit to your success ?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar work environment
- Very strong in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of ICT basics and new event technologies
Send your CV and motivational letter to Denis Pilet – firstname.lastname@example.org
fielddrive – Mechelsesteenweg 303 – B-2830 Willebroek (Brussels North) – www.fielddrive.live