INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
What are we looking for ?
We are looking for a proactive Inside Sales Representative (M/F) to support our international growth. As Inside Sales Representative you will be asked to prospect the market, profile potential customers, create leads lists, qualify targets, establish proposals and follow up with the sales team.
Who are we ?
fielddrive provides on-site technical solutions for the meetings and events industry. The fielddrive platform links directly to online registration platforms and allows organizers to take advantage of live badging, onsite registration, session scanning and even fully automated audience presence detection and engagement. fielddrive has developed its own registration kiosks and software to handle onsite live-badging at events, producing over 250 badges an hour per registration desk, in full colour, dual-sided, with totally customizable templates, and tailored to specifics of each attendee. fielddrive was awarded best attendee management system in 2016.
What are your main areas of responsibility ?
• Qualify inbound leads from our website RFPs and Chatbox contacts
• Conduct extensive market research (by geography and market segments) to identify potential new clients & partners
• Establish qualified leads-lists to reach out to, and line-up meetings for our sales teams
• Engage in cold-calling sales activity to build a pipeline of new opportunities
• Elaborate high quality commercial offers in collaboration with account managers and the international sales manager
• Monitor event supplier landscape to gather intelligence on competitors, partners, and other market solutions
• Develop and share best practices and insights from post offer analysis with commercial teams and management to improve commercial decision making
Which competences/skills will you require to be successful ?
• Proactive, client-oriented and commercial attitude
• Professional and results focused
• Excellent time-management skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong English verbal (phone & web-conference conversations) and written communication skills
• Ability to work with little supervision, confident, motivated and a self-starter
• Critical thinking and creative problem-solving
• Comfortable with technology, understanding of the Events industry preferred
• Min. 2-3 years of experience in Sales, proficient with all Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint...) and familiar with a CRM tool
What can we offer ?
• A permanent contract with an attractive salary package
• The opportunity to grow in a young and dynamic team
• An exciting and diversified job in a creative work environment
• To be involved with innovative technology in the events industry
• Willebroek (Brussels North) in Belgium, or London
• Send your CV and motivational letter to Denis Pilet – email@example.com or Pascal Lagadec – firstname.lastname@example.org
fielddrive – Mechelsesteenweg 303 – B-2830 Willebroek (Brussels North) – Belgium www.fielddrive.eu