What are we looking for ?
We are looking for freelance onsite support team members (M/F) to join our small and fast growing event team. If you’re looking for a high-energy work environment full of new opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. Join our team and help us in supporting our global expansion.
Who are we ?
fielddrive is a global onsite service provider for the conference, meetin and event industry. We operate in over 30 countries and have supported over 3.500 events. We help meeting planners with onsite services for meetings, tradeshows and congresses. fielddrive was awarded in 2016 best attendee management solution.
What are your main responsibilities ?
- You provide global support for setup, transportation and onsite customer support.
- You manage attendee queueing, printer restock and customer service desk.
Which competences/skills will you require to be successful ?
- Very secure & precise
- Flexible and independent
- Strong skills in project & planning management
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving
- Hands on mentality
- Familiar with hardware and cloud environments.
Which qualifications will benefit to your success ?
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar work environment
- Very strong in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of ICT basics and new event technologies
Send your CV and motivational letter to Denis Pilet – email@example.com
fielddrive – Mechelsesteenweg 303 – B-2830 Willebroek (Brussels North) – www.fielddrive.live